Friday, August 27, 2010

the love has returned

once upon a time i mentioned a slight love i have (here, here and sometime back in 2008)

well the love has once again returned in full force.
last night i pulled out the scraps to make an ugly quilt.
i sewed all the 3 1/2 by 6 1/2 rectangles together into squares and in total created 224 squares.
i put them together.
and here is what i got:


and you know? i think its my favorite on so far!

next on the list? patriotic table runner and some kind of fall decor, patriotic quilt (in the works for 2 years now) and who knows what else !!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm jealous you can throw something like that together and make it look so cute. I would've sat there for hours trying to analyze where each piece would go. I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally freak out if the same colors touch each other but I just decided not to look. It worked out nicely that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You really did that in one night? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! I would have spent hours trying to figure out where to place each block, looks great! Oh, and the heartburn. Had it so bad my ears burned. I know this is probably bad advise, but I drank pepsi - I know, but it made me burp and really helped. It was the only time I drank it, when I was prego!!! And I think I had normal kids!! I don't know how, everything I did was wrong on todays standards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you!