Wednesday, November 4, 2009

{addicted}

So I have in the last couple of years developed a nasty, money blowing addiction that I simply can not seem to satisfy. I try to avoid it but alas, I am drawn back time and time again only to find that my love for it is still there.

What is this addiction you ask?

Well, it is sewing.
Or quilting to be more exact.
I don't know what it is.
I just love it.

So what happens, you ask, when you hand me some of these supplies:




and one of these machines?



THIS!!!!For Christmas this year, Darrell and I have Darrell's 11 year old sister to give a gift to. She not-so-subtly let us know that she would like a quilt. So after a couple hours, I made this!

Oh and by the way, if you look at my cutting board really close, you'll notice that I accidentally melted mine in the car. :( (I am taking donations in case you wondering.)

I hope that I can either kick the addiction soon, or turn a profit off of it. Either way, I would probably save me some much needed money!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That's awesome and very very crafty! Don't know how you came up with the design...I can't do that very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never give up this kind of addiction! you are creating addictive memories :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you!