Sunday, August 29, 2010

how i stay busy

so after i made my quilt the other night i decided to just keep going and see how far my crafting motivation could take me.

i think i worked at a fabric store for much too long becuase i have endless projects purchased and waiting to be completed. one such project was a table runner i wanted to make for july 4th. i wanted to have it done to put on my table this year but just never got around to it. so i pulled out the fabric and went to town!

i'm really happy with the way that it turned out. i have another one that i just need to finish sewing the binding on and then i will have two! i don't know what to do with the second... maybe start selling them? hmmm... anyway, i now have july 4th, halloween and thanksgiving table decorations!!!

i love them all!!!!

5 comments:

  1. my birthday is coming.........excellent crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are all so so cute! That's what I need to do! Apply for a part-time job at Joanns. How fun! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! THose are super cute! I'm impressed. Ever look up the blog idahomaterialgirls? They might give you even more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented Emily. Love these. I am not a good seamstress, I'm not even a bad seamstress, I'm horrible. But you are amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you!