Friday, August 20, 2010

just for kristina.

okay, just because kristina asked for it... here is a picture of me in all my preggo glory. don't be fooled by the smiling face below... the one to the right truly expresses how i feel about my picture being taken in this blissful state of life. (don't get me wrong, so far i think i've had, like, the easiest pregnancy a person could ask for... i just don't like pictures of it... thats all.) i am 26 weeks today and baby boy (darrell likes to call him harold... you know, so we don't call him "it" or something) has suddenly decided its time to grow. and people have only started asking me when i'm due like... last week maybe? i guess i don't just look chubby anymore. whew. anyway, perhaps i'll get brave and let more pictures get taken of me... don't hold your breath though. i really don't like them one little bit.

6 comments:

I love your comments! Thank you!