Wednesday, September 4, 2013

clean out yer garage.

I really wish I had a clean, immaculately organized, lovely garage. I would love it. You know,

source


source

source

Just lovely. Alas. We actually use our garage regularly and so it doesn't stay organized. But occasionally we get the bug, and sweep it out and get it all "cleaned" up, more or less.

Well today we started vacuuming up the sawdust from ripping down some paneling to finish our kitchen, and Darrell pulled out a project I started working on many, many months ago. Maybe you remember it? I mentioned it here. And here is a little picture to refresh your memory



Yeah, it was over a year ago that I bought it.  And I got it mostly done. And then I had to finish the canopy. And I just... didn't. I don't know why. Well, a month or so ago I finally got around to sewing the canopy, and I guess it was probably a good thing I waited. I was able to finish it differently than I was originally planning and it was so much easier than it would have been! 

Anyway, back to today. Darrell pulled the stroller out of the corner of the garage and I pulled out the canopy and put it all together and it looks so good! Check it out!




Cute right?! I really like how it turned out. I was going to spray paint the frame black, but I don't think I will anymore. Not too long after I bought it, our neighbors had a yard sale and were selling a really really nice double jogger stroller so we picked that one up and I'm planning on selling this one. I think someone should like it! Hopefully I can get it sold quickly, we only have FIVE strollers in our garage right now *coughhoardercough* 

So, check it off the list man, this project is done!


I'm linking up!

2 comments:

I love your comments! Thank you!