Friday, November 14, 2014

December Daily

Bad blogger. I know, I'm a bad blogger.

I just haven't had anything I really wanted to blog about lately. For months. However, yesterday I got together with one of my friends and we got a little crafting done and I must say, I'm pretty excited about what I made. I mean, I was excited enough to want to blog about it. Impressive.

So there is this thing that some scrapbookers do. I'm not a scrapbooker. But I thought it sounded fun. Its called December Daily. The idea is that you put together a book and you journal in it everyday in the month of December. You can write what you did that day, or write Christmas traditions or stories or recipes or just a picture... anything really. I thought it sounded fun and the books that I've seen are just so darn cute that I wanted to get in on the action. So my friend d came over and we put our books together so they'd be ready for December 1st! Here's mine:
















I'm pretty excited about how it turned out. I really love the cover. I purchased most of the paper and ribbon from Hobby Lobby, and the I also purchased a paper pack from The Creative Place's easy shop. It came with paper and embellishments and was just what I needed to help add the little extras in. I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to paper crafting. I like to sew. And cross stitch and knit. So the idea of putting everything together on my own with no instructions was totally intimidating BUT I did it anyway and I couldn't be more thrilled! 

So maybe I'll get my pathetic blogger bum in gear and possibly try to blog the days as I complete them. Maybe not. But we'll see!!!



1 comment:

I love your comments! Thank you!