Thursday, January 2, 2014

This year I...

Hold on to your hats folks, I'm back for another post!

It shouldn't surprise you to hear that it will be about my list of things-to-do for this next year. I like calling it a "to-do" list more than I like calling them goals. Crazy? Maybe but thats fine with me.

So, like last year, I just wrote up my list on a kitchen note pad and stuck it on my memo board.

Here it is!


  • Learn to use the table saw
  • line the kitchen cabinets
  • finish snowman quilt
  • line bathroom cabinets
  • intall laundry nook outlet
  • Make a perfect batch of rolls
  • finish kitchen
  • finish kitchen baseboards
  • finish knitting socks
  • finish baby girl quilt
  • make baby room curtains
  • paint pantry
  • do something about master bed lights
  • lose all baby weight
  • pay off car 
  • pay off furnace
  • stay debt free!!
Okay. So they aren't terribly exciting goals, I know. But here's the thing. They are all things that I want to do, or learn or accomplish. So worthy, right? The first couple things on the list are roll-overs from last year, so theres that. I bought a knitting book about knitting socks and I taught myself how to knit. Now I just need to finish the socks right? So far, they are pretty bad looking but its okay! Its my first project. Also, I have yet to bake a batch of yeast bread that turned out. So this year I'd like to make that happen. Anyway, my ambitions all in a list. Woo-hoo! I'm looking forward to this year, even though we have welcomed it in with terrible colds all around. I mean, all three of us super sick and congested. Its been awesome. I have coughed so hard I thought I would send myself into labor. Its horrible. But aside from that, we have fun things to look forward to! New baby, fun adventures and good times to be had. 

Here's to the New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm a firm believer that using a list is the way things get done!! good job!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you!