Thursday, January 30, 2014

In which I lose all sense of shame.

I'm pregnant.

Surprise!

No, not really a surprise.

What is surprising, however, is the amount my body has managed to expand in the last two weeks. I mean, I haven't really gained any weight (aside from suddenly having stumps for legs) so I don't know whats going on. But really. I went from having a plethora of shirts that fit to 1. And it isn't even mine. Its husbands and he got it as a souvenir from a trip family took. Its and xxl. Mens. And it is my favorite. I don't have to pull it down, it isn't constricting and i almost feel human.

Well, here I am. 39.5 weeks pregnant with no shirts that fit. Whats a girl to do? I know! Walk through the mens section at Target and see whats on clearance! As luck would have it, there was a rack of shirts marked down 70%! there were only three left, and I wasn't feeling too hopeful when the first two were smalls. But then, there is was. Another xxl. for $2.86. That's my kind of price tag. I will probably wear this shirt every day until I have this baby (don't judge me).


Jealous? You should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!